A Mobile Marketing Crash Course for Small Business Owners
Unless you live in the Land of Nod, you most certainly must recognize the rapid increase in the use of mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, and Adroid-powered smartphones over the past 2-3 years. As a business owner, you have to be wondering how this is impacting your business, and where all this is headed?
To help answer these and other important questions about mobile marketing, I have out together an article series that addresses the primary tenants of mobile marketing from the SMB perspective.
In this series, we explore the following topics:
- Why Text Message Marketing is Important
- What is SMS Software and Why Do I Need It?
- Bar codes, QR Codes, Tags and Why Should I Care?
- Mobile Marketing With Mobile Apps; Are Apps Right For Your Business?
- How to Improve Your ROI with Mobile Website Marketing
- What’s Best for Your SMB: A Mobile Website or Mobile App?
This blog series was also put together in the form of a White Paper which dives into these issues and offers solutions for small business owners, which you can download free by clicking on the button below.
These are important issues that depending on your type of business, your size, and of course your business marketing objectives, you will need to respond to in some way shape or form. The series and the white paper are meant to give you a real-world way of looking at these issues and offer practical ways to approach each of the these mobile marketing strategies for your SMB.